Marketplace Paid Media Associate (HIRED)
Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team of experts amplifies their awesome attributes and untapped potential, while retaining each brand’s original name and soul. Named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018, as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, we have an informal, results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality. Elements Brands is located in Lower South End, just around the corner from OMB. Lear more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
We are looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Marketplace Paid Media Associate to help drive the company’s continued growth on third-party marketplaces, in particular on Amazon.com and Walmart.com, specifically through paid advertising. This role will manage the day to day responsibilities for all marketplace paid media initiatives. This role reports to the Digital Marketplace Manager.
• Create, optimize and manage all Sponsored Product and Sponsored Brand ad campaigns on Amazon.com.
• Work with the creative and paid media team to deploy off-marketplace social ad campaigns, including launching Facebook Chat Bots for Amazon.
• Testing Amazon.com retargeting campaigns using Amazon’s Sponsored Display Beta.
• Testing Amazon’s Attribution beta with the paid media team.
• Collaborate with the Marketplace Optimization Associate to coordinate paid advertising campaigns with product detail pages/product information.
• Collaborate with the Paid Media Coordinator to share insights from each platform and ensure all Marketplace advertising campaigns align with dotcom advertising campaigns.
• Own all Marketplace paid media analysis and reporting, with a focus on discovering impactful insights backed by data.
Skills and experience:
• At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
• Experience building and managing PPC and CPM campaigns – bonus points for having experience with Amazon Sponsored Products or Sponsored Brands.
• Google AdWords Certification.
• Experience with social media advertising, including Facebook and Instagram.
• Expertise in SEO and white-hat optimization best practices.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel and knowledge of data visualization and exploration tools (Looker, Tableau, SQL, etc.).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience working with tech teams on process automation.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or relevant field of study.
The best candidates will:
• Be resourceful and curious. You enjoy researching and learning about new topics and when you’re stuck, your first stop is Google.
• Have an aptitude for experimenting.
• Be a team player – no job is too small for you to tackle.
• Be comfortable in fast-paced, high growth environment where goals shift quickly.
• Have a knack for picking up online systems and have a high degree of organization, making it easy to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without losing focus.
• Display excellent business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
• Have experience with Amazon.com or WalMart.com tools or with selling as a Merchant on Amazon.com (Amazon FBA experience a HUGE plus) or WalMart.com.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Healthcare and 401(k) with matching available.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.