Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
• Be an invited guest to dinner. Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
• Be a (home) owner. If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
• Break new ground. We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
• Foster greatness. We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
• Engage with intellectual humility. We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
How you will help make homeownership achievable:
• Patience is a virtue. A critical characteristic of a successful TC.
• Attention to detail. Ability to easily grasp transaction details and see them through.
• Organized. Able to juggle multiple transactions smoothly and professionally.
• Communication. Ability to seamlessly communicate with multiple people in a deal.
• Positivity. Ability to use positive language and “read” customer situations.
• Team player. Able to work across teams to ensure a great customer experience.
What we are looking for:
• Strong verbal and communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Systems oriented.
• Service-based attitude.
• Real Estate contract knowledge.
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under a strict deadline.
• Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.