Franchise Sales Manager
At Bojangles’, being an Authentic Southern Powerhouse with Real Deal Southern flavor will always be the core of our brand. We have an opportunity for an experienced Franchise Sales Manager to join our team as we grow and expand.
• Responsible for sales objectives in targeted markets and implement plans for attracting qualified franchisees to those markets.
• Oversee the application, interview and discovery day process with prospective franchisees.
• Coordinate negotiations with franchise applicants.
• Maintain sale processes and compliance with franchise regulations.
• Oversee and coordinate with other disciplines to develop/execute the overall sales process.
• Represent Brand at trade shows, conventions and meetings.
• Develop and oversee lead generation program and lead qualification.
• Position reports to Senior Manager Franchise Development.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Excellent organizational skills – Ability to plan on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis, monitor and adjust to meet goals.
• Strong, professional sales and closing skills at all levels with a proven sales track record.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with and understanding of franchise or other business models and business opportunities.
• Extensive outside development experience with a proven track record of successfully achieving and/or exceeding quotas.
• Tenacity and self-motivation – high energy level, self-starter with a positive attitude.
• Must have excellent computer skills and be Internet savvy, e-commerce experience a plus.
• Must be able to work within budget.
• Must be able to understand financial statements.
• High level of integrity and demonstrated sound judgment.
• Strong ability to build relationships and work within the franchise team.
• Ability to effectively manage people, systems and processes.
In addition, the following are a plus:
• Direct Franchise Sales Experience or Experience within the Franchise Model.
• Real estate and development experience (brokering and/or commercial real estate).
• Contract negotiation skills.
• Certified Franchise Executive (CFE).
• FranConnect and Forum Analytics are a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, M.B.A. helpful.
• Familiarity with Southeastern U.S. markets.
• Competitive salary package with incentive sales bonus potential and excellent benefits program.
• 401 K Plan (company-matching).
• Medical insurance plan.
• Life insurance plan (company paid).
• Optional family life insurance.
• Short and long-term disability plan (company paid).
• Vision insurance.
• Dental insurance.
• Scholarship Program.