Marketing Product Manager (HIRED)
The Card Customer Engagement Program increases customer loyalty, awareness and interaction with the card product, enterprise services and/or our brand to drive top of wallet behavior, loan growth and enterprise objectives with existing card customers. The program is multi-channel and multi-faceted.
The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for developing and leading the flawless execution of the strategy by:
• Managing the line of business relationship, translating the business objectives into a marketing campaign and working with the marketing channels for deployment.
• Developing and optimizing marketing campaigns driven by insights and data, consistently working to improve the relevancy and efficiency of marketing messages.
• Identifying channel expansion and efficiency opportunities in targeting, segmentation and creative execution.
• Maintaining exceptional cross-functional communication with teammates, peers and leadership, ensure everyone is consistently kept well informed on key initiatives, influence decisions through effective communication that is direct and straightforward.
• Responsible for managing multiple months at the same time in various stages of development and as a result must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage a very dynamic environment.
• 5+ years of Card Product and/or Marketing experience.
• 5+ years of Program Management skills.
• Ability to apply and translate complex strategies into specific tactics and actions and effectively execute them within a matrixed organization.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams with both direct and indirect ownership.
• Experience working across products, channels and LOBs to facilitate execution.
• Strong management skills, including the ability to prioritize and delegate work, meet deadlines and budgets and effectively address issues to keep programs on track.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams, must be flexible, adaptable with demonstrated ability to navigate in ambiguous circumstances.
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.