Assistant Communications Director (HIRED)
Do you have strong opinions about Comic Sans or the Oxford Comma? Are you interested in a work environment driven by doing good instead of making profits? Join us in the Communications Office at Myers Park Pres and help drive the church’s vision and mission by supporting communications efforts through web, social and print platforms. Dream and strategize with ministry areas, write, design and execute creative projects, build cool stuff on the web and schedule office-wide games of corn hole. See the full job description here.
Skills and abilities:
• Organized, efficient, reliable and detail-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to tell a story, both graphically and narratively.
• Wizard with online communications tools including MailChimp, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
• Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, namely InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere.
• Proficient with web-based design applications, Microsoft Office, database and other desktop publishing applications.
• Insurance package.
• Work that benefits our shared community in CLT and around the world.
• Someone usually makes coffee.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.