Director of Store Operations
We are actively seeking an amazing boss babe to support our non-toxic, fume-free nail salon with seemingly effortless energy and drive to create the ultimate client experience! PAINT Nail Bar is not a nail salon, although we do nails. We consider ourselves industry disrupters because we are reinventing the nail salon experience. We have an exciting position with room to grow as we expand to a second location at Atherton South End later this year. The perfect candidate is a warm and dynamic, highly organized leader with excellent people and “soft” skills. The ideal person exudes confidence, is stylishly sweet and is level-headed while being able to multi-task in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
PAINT’s full-time Director of Store Operations will support all areas of the business including but not limited to:
• Exceed customer expectations as the ultimate host and build relationships.
• Lead by example, exemplify leadership and instill a positive culture always.
• Oversee all staff – in partnership with owners and Nail Tech Manager – supervising and communicating daily issue, needs and flow of business.
• Operational duties: opening/closing salon, client transactions, appointment bookings (experience with Booker/MindBody or other online booking system a plus), party/event support, phone/email communications, beverage service, salon maintenance.
• Partner and collaborate with the owner in building a unique experience.
• Exemplary client satisfaction and client communications.
• Support organization of marketing and events in and out of PAINT.
• Inventory/supply management and retail sales.
• Social Media and Marketing support.
• Competitive Salary based on past experience.
• Schedule requires weekdays and Saturdays.
• Complimentary Mani/Pedi and retail product perks.
• Fun, energetic environment with the best clients and staff.
• Growing business supporting the clean beauty movement.
• Check out our Facebook and Instagram for more about the salon.