Part-Time Marketing Specialist
Part-Time Marketing Specialist serves as the initial ambassador for all marketing and networking opportunities for the firm. 15-20 hours per week spent in the office with our Partners and Attorneys to develop relationships and monitor networking and marketing efforts. Strong emphasis on CRM and Website management.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work with Partners and Attorneys on networking opportunities.
• Oversee all in-house marketing efforts, work alongside outside marketing group and support their efforts as needed.
• Coordinate networking opportunities with advisors and clients.
• Maintain Client Relationship database and run reports as needed.
• Website and social media updates and maintenance.
• Produce monthly newsletters and weekly blog posts.
• Prepare marketing materials and brochures as needed.
• College graduate with experience in the marketing field.
• A team player with a daily positive attitude.
• Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively and multitask.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Good listening skills.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn other firm technologies.
• Strong Client Relationship Management skills and ability to work in HubSpot or other related CRM software.