The Elevation Group is looking for a motivated Office Administrator to join our fast-paced work environment. This position will report directly to the Sr. Vice President and will be responsible for performing a number of accounting and administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. Oversees budgets and accounting for the Charlotte Office. Aides Cleveland accounting staff in accounts payable and receivable for The Elevation Group entirely.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Senior Vice President including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Work directly with Cleveland Management team and Accounting Manager to manage day-to-day account payables/receivables.
• Oversee all client budgets in Charlotte office. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Assisting Cleveland office with creating invoices for client projects including pre-billing and post event invoicing/reconciling.
• Entering Charlotte invoices into current accounting software – Microsoft Dynamics XL.
• Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
• Acts as a liaison with landlord and building management on any office-related issues.
• Acts as a liaison with outsourced IT consultant on all technology-related issues.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Some travel may be asked.
• Must be able to lift 15-50 pounds occasionally.
Desired experience and qualifications:
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in accounting and/or corporate finance.
• Understanding of SFAS Rules.
• Experience in Music/Entertainment/Marketing Industry is a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Robust organizational, multi-tasking, time management skills.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Establishes an understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow.
• Go-getter demeanor, self-motivating and thorough.
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
• Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills a plus.
• Major medical, dental, LTD, life insurance.
• Profit-Sharing Plan (401k) with employer matching.
• Casual office atmosphere.