Regional Sales and Marketing Representative
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The Sales and Marketing Representative (SMR) is a field merchandising position that supports the execution of sales and marketing initiatives. The MRA role is designed to be focused on the needs of the local market, working closely with sales and marketing to support priorities including crew drives and market blitzes, retail programs, innovation launches, customer communication/education and increased visibility in influential accounts to drive brand recruitment and increased sales. The SMR will report to the Director of Retail Sales and functionally under the day to day management of the local Regional Field Marketing Manager.
• Work closely with the Director of Sales and Regional Field Marketing Manager to establish weekly priorities and areas of focus.
• Schedule, execute and track store visits in the market.
• Build relationships key influencer store managers in order to increase in-store presence and off-shelf activity.
• Assist in educating and communicating Beyond Meat initiates to store management personnel.
• Ensure Beyond Meat products are well represented in key influencer stores.
• Perform store checks, place merchandising equipment, sell in secondary placements, verify OOS, re-stock shelves.
• Update in-store POS as needed.
• Check for Out-Of-Date product and communicate the issue to store personnel.
• Execute impactful crew drives and sales blitzes as needed.
• Report weekly summary of activity.
• HS Diploma, College Degree preferred.
• Understand the local market.
• Willing to take initiative without daily direction.
• Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
• Driver’s License.
• Previous experience in sales.
• Must be able to lift weights up to 40 pounds.
• Field position working directly with retail customers in a variety of locations.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.