Brokerage Administrator (HIRED)
What you will do:
• Reviews Deal Management calculations for accuracy, complies back-up documentation and ensures that cost recoveries occur (OTT, Financial Consulting Dept. recoveries) before submission of deals to accounting via Salesforce.
• Tracks all agreements and deals to provide Revenue Accounting with current information with regards to accounts payable and pending items on deals outstanding.
• Updates pipelines for review by broker and submission to local leadership.
• Manages contacts and distribution lists, including database/CRM management (Salesforce).
• Coordinates with Marketing in regards to press releases and other deliverables such as flyers, pitches and proposals.
• Updates marketing deliverables using templates in InDesign and PowerPoint.
• Generates, coordinates, maintains confidential reports, correspondence, presentations and other materials supporting the broker(s) activities with regular direction.
• Compiles information to be used in periodic landlord leasing activity reports.
• Coordinates broker calendar with clients and project teams as well as takes the appropriate actions to keep projects on schedule.
• Performs all general administrative duties as needed possibly to include travel coordination and expense reports.
• Provide backup coverage for Receptionist when necessary.
Background and experience:
Demonstrated experience should include
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Communications degree preferred, but not required).
• 3+ years’ experience in a professional organization or equivalent educational experience.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Intermediate knowledge of Creative Suite is preferred, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Experience in Salesforce is a plus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to take direction from multiple sources.
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated aptitude to solve problems and navigate through obstacles.