Facility Services Coordinator
Flagship Healthcare Properties is a rapidly growing commercial real estate investment firm located in Charlotte, NC that specializes in the development, acquisition, management and leasing of medical and professional office properties, primarily in the Southeast. The Facility Services Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the work order system, coordinating and assisting Maintenance Engineers and serves as the primary point of contact for all tenant maintenance requests. Professionalism is a must at all times to reflect the high standards of the company.
This is a full-time position with a full benefits package.
Key responsibilities include:
• Receive all maintenance service requests submitted by phone, email and Building Engines. Process and allocate work orders by priority and urgency to correct internal technician or vendor.
• Manage all work orders from beginning to end resolution. Follow up on vendor work orders to ensure completion and clear from system in a timely manner.
• Provide training as needed to tenants, property management and maintenance staff on Building Engines software.
• Monthly invoice review and submission to Accounting.
• Assist Facility Services Manager with compiling and submitting all Engineer monthly Expense Reports in Concur.
• Monthly Concur charge cross reference to ensure all materials charges are accounted for on invoices.
• Provide support to the Engineering team by coordinating all FHP Maintenance Technician schedules and work flow.
• Assist Maintenance Technicians with coordinating vendor work at their buildings.
• Meet regularly with Facility Services Manager on ongoing and priority FHP Maintenance items.
• Oversight and management of Building Engines software including new building set up.
• Assist with scheduling, coordinating and compiling reports and documentation of Quarterly and Annual Fire, Life Safety inspections and certification to ensure FHP is in compliance with all regulatory agencies.
• Manage maintenance personnel schedules, hours worked and building coverage.
• Assist with maintaining accurate building information in online database.
• Maintain accurate tenant contact information including alarm codes, emergency contacts, email addresses, etc.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for third party property vendors.
• Maintain accurate vendor contact information in Building Engines.
What we are looking for:
• A Bachelor’s Degree.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, problem-solving abilities, organizational and analytical skills and a focus on customer service.
• The ability to effectively balance the need to maximize investment performance while delivering the best experience to our tenants.
• The ability to think and work both independently and in a team environment.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
• Attention to detail.