Part-Time Office Administrator (HIRED)
Old Well Partners is an investment management firm launched in 2016 and located in Charlotte, NC. The firm primarily invests in public equities around the globe with a long-term mindset and a focus on investing in and utilizing technology to enhance our investment process. The firm has developed a proprietary software system to manage innovative investment strategies on behalf of leading institutional investors and family offices. Old Well is a cohesive team of 9 experienced professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and culture.
Old Well Partners is seeking a responsible and motivated part-time Office Administrator to perform a variety of administrative, clerical and bookkeeping tasks. Duties include providing support to our team, assisting in office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to prioritize and organize their work. Ultimately, a successful candidate should proactively ensure the efficient and smooth operation of our office.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports.
• Support CFO with bookkeeping entries and reconciliations.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
• Maintain contact lists.
• Support marketing by preparing materials and helping coordinate events, as needed.
• Book travel arrangements.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Organize and schedule team events and offsites.
• Other administrative or data-related projects.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS PowerPoint), with intermediate/strong Excel skills.
Hours and compensation:
• Approximately 10-15 hours per week.
• $15 per hour.