Senior Marketing Manager (HIRED)
Hissho Sushi, headquartered in Charlotte NC, is the second-largest sushi franchise in the country and has regularly been recognized for their year-over-year growth by Charlotte Business Journal’s Fast 50, by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America, Grant Thornton’s NC 100 and Smart CEO’s Future 40, among others. Founded in 1998, Hissho has grown to more than 1,300 locations in 42 states. Through its business, Hissho Sushi aspires to enrich lives and to inspire all to be great and do good.
The Senior Marketing Manager conceptualizes and executes deliverables that support marketing programs created to meet quarterly and annual business objectives. They aid in the attainment of revenue goals by creating positive experiences that drive consumer awareness and retention. Furthermore, the Senior Marketing Manager monitors and enforces brand usage guidelines and applies project management principles in oversight of marketing programs.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager assists in the creation and deployment of engaging content in order to ensure consistent communication across applicable audiences, including consumers, retail partners and internal stakeholders. They play a significant role in the management of collateral production and oversee the maintenance of digital assets.
This is a highly collaborative role with significant opportunities for cross-functional team leadership. The Senior Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales, R&D and Operations teams to develop innovative programs to attract and retain consumers. Responsibilities will include leading the development of retailer and channel specific promotional opportunities and aiding with new product development and launches. There is also opportunity for the Senior Marketing Manager to collaborate with senior management in creating and implementing strategic approaches for programs that are in support of key growth areas.
Analytical analysis is a key component in the Senior Marketing Manager role. They will be responsible for the development of reports and presentations on the performance of marketing initiatives and presenting the findings to key internal constituencies. Additionally, they will closely monitor competitive and industry trends to facilitate the development of new concepts, campaign strategies and marketing programs.
• Bachelor’s degree (not necessarily in Marketing), MBA preferred.
• 5+ years marketing experience, with the ability to show increasing levels of responsibility, experience with various marketing mix elements including promotions, graphics, content development and branding is essential.
• Strong project management and leadership skills.
• Successful delivery of projects from conceptualization to completion on time and on budget.
• A creative and strategic thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Must be proactive and have a thirst for knowledge.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Suite; working knowledge of InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
• Outstanding communication skills.