We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing expert who will bring their experience, passion and expertise to focus on building our brands using all modern-day marketing methods, social media and digital platforms.
Our company is a leading distribution company for retail brands and you will be responsible for creating, planning and executing exciting marketing strategies for the brands we represent. You will drive sales growth and target potential customers. Proactively manage a social media calendar, write content for social media posts and email marketing. Duties also include creating and editing editorial advertisements, trade show graphics and in-store display materials.
You must have experience in:
• Adobe Photoshop.
• Adobe Illustrator.
• Constant Contact.
• Social Media networks.
• Creating email, social media and paid ads.
• Creative writing.
• Building brands.
• Analyzing marketing results.
• Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
The ideal candidate:
• Will be creative and have excellent oral and written skills.
• Have a degree in marketing, communication, advertising or a similar discipline.
• Have several years marketing experience.
• Able to present a portfolio showing their work.
• Must be a positive team player, detail orientated and happy to work as part of a team offering first-class customer service.
• Salary $40,000-$50,000 depending on experience.
• Healthcare benefits offered.
• Full-time position with hours of 9 a.m.-5 p.m.m Monday-Friday.