Vice President of Marketing (HRIED)
The Healthstat Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for the day to day operations of the marketing department and identifying opportunities to capitalize on market opportunities. This individual will provide marketing expertise, strategic direction and innovative marketing solutions to the organization. The Vice President of Marketing will be expected to meet all professional obligations through leadership and effective coordination of resources. The company is expected to experience growth through the management of this department.
What you will be responsible for:
• Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
• Set current and long-term goals for internal teams.
• Design and review the Marketing department’s budget.
• Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
• Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary.
• Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
• Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
• Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
• Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
• Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department.
• Track competitors’ activities.
• Brand awareness and management. Healthstat brand will be protected as invaluable.
• Differentiate Healthstat brand and position above competitors.
• Ensure consistent messaging and representation of the Healthstat brand.
• Maximize exposure to the Healthstat brand through multi-channel avenues.
• Centralize and manage creation of all sales and marketing collaterals and support tools.
• Identify areas of opportunity for new or same market growth.
• Generate and manage content to align with marketplace strategy.
• Plan and lead HSU (Healthstat University) Series for clients.
• Create business analytics that create and maintain KPIs and dashboards to measure performance ofthe annual strategic sales and marketing plan.
• Produce high quality data and resources for the procurement of new business.
• Coordination of corporate resources to accelerate sales cycle.
• Promote environment of continuous improvement.
• Highly resourceful, not dependent on extensive corporate allocations.
• Maximization of CRM systems (i.e. salesforce.com).
• Coach, train and mentor direct reports and their ability to deliver and exceed expectations.
• Create and sustain an engaged workforce that is accountable to defined performance measures.
• Industry knowledge and professional networks.
• Build productive and collaborative networks within the industry to assist in the attainment of broader goals
• Maintain current knowledge of healthcare and onsite clinic delivery models.
• Identify innovative healthcare products and services with implementation potential.
• Point person responsible for competitor recon, tracking and communicating to sales team.
Essential skills and qualities:
• Independent in taking action and self-motivated.
• Ability to work around obstacles blocking completion of goals.
• Patient and customer-centered.
• Learning agility and emotional intelligence.
• Bachelor’s degree. Preference will be given for candidates with Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business Degrees.
• 7-10 years management experience.
• Advance computer skills, including Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Publisher, Word and Excel).
• Experience with marketing technology such as Marketo, Pardot, etc.
• Experience with CRMs such as SalesForce.
• Experience implementing account-based marketing program and strategy.
• Track record of working collaboratively with Sales Team.
• Experience with product launches.
• Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions ad high volume of activities.
• Proven track record contributing to sales goals through management of marketing resources.
• Project management experience preferred.
• B2B lead management process creation, delivery and analysis.
• Track record of managing multiple and complex priorities with demanding timelines.
• Excellent communication skills.