Advanced Building Technologies Facilitator/Specifications Specialist (HIRED)
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Places to Work” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Facilitator/Specifications Specialist with a positive, collaborative work style, for our Advanced Building Technologies Studio in our Charlotte, NC office.
The primary responsibility of the Facilitator/Specifications Specialist will be working with the Advanced Building Technologies Team on communication, specification production and growth service initiatives. In this capacity, while working closely with the National Director of Advanced Building Technologies, responsibilities include documentation development in compliance with Little standards, coordinating project team efforts, deadlines, managing communication tools, presentations and written growth service initiative tools.
Who you are:
• You are ambitious, resourceful, creative and have experience in the technical aspects of design and construction.
• You’re a strong listener and a great communicator both verbally and in written form.
• You’re a good team player – essential in being successful at Little.
• You’re a collaborator by nature and can balance working with individuals and teams across the country, on projects of varying levels of complexity to provide the highest level of service to our client.
• You have a desire to grow and learn new things.
Ideal skills and experience:
• Previous experience working in the construction industry at a project level, required.
• Revit, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite experience preferred.
• Thorough, detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, multiple projects and love deadlines.
• Strong ability to work both independently and with others.
Why work with us:
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation and growth opportunities.
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected] or a member of our HR Team.