Sales Development Representative
NTRUPOINT, formerly TRUPOINT Partners, helps financial institutions manage risk and grow revenue by unlocking the insight found in their data. We accomplish this by leveraging our easy to use web-based analytic business intelligence system. We make it easy for our clients to identify risk and understand opportunities throughout their organization in a cost-effective way. Our long term vision is to change the way data and data analysis is approached by lenders everywhere. Our goal is to allow our clients to unlock the insight found in their data, leading to a transformational change for our clients in the areas of marketing, compliance, branch planning and revenue growth.
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious technology company and build a career in sales? Do you want to build a career in technology but love sales and marketing and enjoy solving problems creatively? Do you want to work with an innovative analytics product that already serves over 450 clients nationwide? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas? If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire.
We are looking for a talented individual to join the team as we prepare to launch the next generation of our web based analytics solution. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their compliance issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
What you will do:
• Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
• Strategize with top-producing sales managers.
• Determine mutual fit of prospects based on organizational structure, people and existing technology.
• Engage executives within targeted prospect accounts.
• Conduct discussions with execs based on their business needs.
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
• Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
Who you are:
• A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales.
• 2+ years sales or related market/business experience.
• Candidates should have either, experience with software or technology sales or other related business experience.
• The ability to write crisp, succinct emails and a great phone manner.
• Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus, banking, analytics, data analysis.
• A desire to do and achieve great things.
• Genuinely curious… you love learning and improving yourself.
• Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
• You are naturally entrepreneurial.
•You want to make a difference in your organization.
• You are smart, ambitious and have a history of “getting things done”.
What we offer:
• Highly competitive salary.
• Unlimited variable compensation and bonus opportunities.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Health, dental and vision insurance.
• 401K with generous employer match.
• Great team and company culture.
• Tremendous opportunity for growth.