Marketing Product Manager (HIRED)
What you will do:
This Banking and Lending Adoption lead will be responsible for developing and leading the flawless execution of the strategy to drive deepening with our existing MLWM clients by delivering a high net worth lending experience closely integrated with wealth management by
• Creating awareness and excitement with FAs by demonstrating the value that introducing lending to their wealth managements clients can bring to their practice
• Educating clients on the relationship between Bank of America and Merrill Lynch and the benefits of consolidating their banking and investing.
Responsibilities will include:
• Developing marketing strategies that align to business priorities with a focus on client insight, research and results.
• Will be responsible for creating necessary documentation to socialize with senior leadership.
• Key input into creative development, measurement plan and reporting for marketing programs as well as integration with the enterprise e.g. Consumer marketing programs.
Qualifications and desired skills:
• 8+ years of Product and/or Marketing experience, with deep program management skills.
• Ability to apply and translate complex strategies into specific tactics and actions and effectively execute them within a highly matrixed organization.
• Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams with both direct and indirect ownership.
• Ability to impact and influence others, in order to help inform the organization change required to deliver the future state operating model and execute a new customer strategy and plan.
• Experience working across products, channels and LOBs to facilitate execution and is well respected across teams.
• Strong management skills, including the ability to prioritize and delegate work, meet deadlines and budgets and effectively address issues to keep programs on track.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams.
• Flexible, adaptable with demonstrated ability to navigate in ambiguous circumstances.
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.