Boardroom Insiders, a fast-growing, fast-paced B2B startup based in Fort Mill, SC, is seeking Research Analysts/Editors to help us grow and maintain our online subscription database of thousands of executive profiles. This is a full-time position with great benefits. We offer a fun and collaborative culture where individual contributors have the opportunity to make a big impact on the company. This position offers tremendous growth opportunity for a smart, committed and ambitious self-starter. You will be working with and will report directly to the company founder.
What you will do:
• Research, write and edit Boardroom Insiders executive and company profiles.
• Collaborate with the rest of our global editorial team, including our founder and Editor-in-Chief.
• College graduate.
• Curious, with a strong interest in reading and learning about companies, business leaders and business in general.
• Business acumen.
• Fast learner, problem solver, tenacious researcher and self-starter.
• Focused and detail oriented and able to work “head’s down” for long periods of time.
• Experience with online research, writing, editing.
• Business journalism or business analysis experience a plus.