Customer Care Specialist
RELATIONSHIP. SERVICE. CARING. PATIENCE. KINDNESS. Do these words speak to you? If you genuinely love people and want to positively impact lives, read on. We’re Care.Club, an online retailer of incontinence and healthcare supplies aimed at making the caregiver’s job easier. We have a hands-on relationship with our customers, who trust us to deliver prompt and reliable service. Our #1 goal is to help caregivers provide better care to their loved ones while making their lives easier.
Our growing business is looking for a Customer Care Specialist with an emphasis on “CARE”. Our hours are 8 a.m.-9 p.m. EST and we have full-time, quarter-time and part-time positions available.
• Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints or other issues with products or services.
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
• Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
• Utilizing software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
• Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit customer needs.
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role.
• Experience in caregiving a plus.
• Exceptional customer service, active listening and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software and strong typing skills.
• Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
• Understanding of company products, services and policies.
• Must submit 2 references.
Compensation and perks:
• $15-$18 per hour.
• Monthly Healthcare Stipend ($200) for full-time employees.
• Monthly massages.
• Employee discounts.
• Free parking.