Flexologist (Assisted Stretching Professional)
StretchLab is growing in Charlotte and we are looking for teammates to join us on that journey. We empower our clients to ‘Live Long’ and are the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With our love for the Charlotte community, we are excited to bring this one-of-a-kind experience to all ages and backgrounds.
StretchLab is seeking massage therapists, PT assistants, personal trainers and dance/yoga instructors to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm. Our Flexologists provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Who you are:
• You have a passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility.
• Helping others feel their best motivates you to come to work.
Backgrounds that work:
• Massage Therapist.
• Personal Trainer.
• Physical Therapist or PT assistant.
• Pilates or Yoga Instructor.
• Dance Instructor.
• 2+ years experience working in a fitness/health environment providing hands-on training with clients.
• Fitness certification required.
• Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
• Fantastic communication skills and exude empathy.
• Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
• Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies.
• Must be available to go through our 3 day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 3 days of in-person/hands-on training.
Please reference the Agenda in your cover letter.