Shopper Marketing Manager (HIRED)
Things you should know about working as a Shopper Marketing Manager:
The Marketing Manager I – Shopper Marketing is responsible for total ownership of all Shopper Marketing plans for select key customers within the On-Premise channels of business. In this role, the Shopper Marketing Manager will cultivate shopper marketing strategies that effectively drive shopper awareness and action with our product portfolio while also achieving the objectives of our customer. He/she will possess a detailed understanding of shopper marketing effectiveness within the On-Premise channels of business. He/she will work closely with the customer and field sales teams to understand and develop the tools needed to achieve favorable business results while also creating a memorable interaction with our brands and consumers.
What success looks like:
• Develop and lead the annual shopper marketing strategy and plans within our On Premise Channels. Create or customize, programs that help our customers drive traffic, loyalty and conversion. Leverage the Company’s marketing properties against key brand initiatives to drive excitement with customers that leads to incremental growth. Collaborate with cross-functional channel teams to accomplish specific channel objectives. Team members include On Premise Customer Development Managers, On Premise Directors/ ASM’s, Procurement, Franchise, Marketing Assets, Experiential Marketing and Media teams.
• Rooted in consumer, shopper and channel insights, create customer specific annual marketing plans. Segment strategies and plans into sectors designed to accomplish key company objectives including share growth, consumer experience and revenue maximization. Transform insights into added value by creating solutions that convert shoppers into buyers.
• Develop and communicate sales and execution channel standards (Look of Success) for each respective Shopper Marketing program. Clearly detail the merchandising points of interruption necessary to activate the designated shopper marketing program to also include program duration. Build strong customer connections by providing proprietary marketing solutions that contribute to becoming our customer’s most valued supplier.
• Lead the shopper marketing plan implementation process with key On Premise customers. Ensure shopper marketing plans align to fit the needs of key customers with a focus on driving sales and customer interaction with our product portfolio. Through collaboration with customer leads, understand the major customer objectives. Align CCBCC objectives with customer objectives to create mutually beneficial programming.
• Create and manage pre and post ROI system for all executed shopper marketing programs in an effort to drive continuous improvement for future programming.
• Complete additional tasks as assigned by immediate manage
• 5 or more years of experience with beverages or consumer package goods company managing shopper marketing strategies.
• Proven experience effectively working directly with field sales and customer teams.
• Must be detail oriented and show the ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
• Computer skills required including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of graphics programs is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable). Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.