Spangler Restoration is a team of cleaning, restoration and construction specialists who provide quality disaster cleaning and repair for commercial and residential properties. We specialize in 24-hour full-service restoration of fire, smoke, water, mold, storm, vandalism and any other catastrophe that may affect our client’s property. We perform insurance restoration in Charlotte, Boone, Hickory, Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina and the surrounding areas, including South Carolina. As a Project Manager ensures that their property is restored in the quickest and most convenient manner possible, while striving to deliver satisfaction to both property owners and insurance companies alike.
• Provide leadership to all employees.
• Set and drive positive company culture and teamwork environment.
• Set goals and ensure that they are met.
• Recommend and drive changes to policies and procedures in order to improve operations.
• Provide training, growth and advancement opportunities.
• Responsible for running multiple projects at a time from start to finish.
• Create work orders and manage costs throughout the life of the project.
• Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
• Coordinate purchase of construction materials necessary to complete project.
• Communicate with the Estimator regarding change orders and/or revisions to the original estimate.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
• Report to all parties about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
• Update job management software in a timely manner.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current and filed appropriately.
• Prepare owner billings and review/approve subcontractor invoices.
• Collect monies due progressively and/or upon completion of job.
• Attend WIP Sessions as requested to discuss status of all projects.