Loan Pronto, Inc is an upstart mortgage company headquartered in uptown Charlotte, NC. Our mission is to create an experience that our customers will love and want to talk about. We do this by harnessing the power of technology to improve the mortgage experience- making it faster, less expensive, less invasive and a truly enjoyable experience. As an early team member, you’ll have the rare opportunity to be a key member of a growing company where your opinions, ideas and strategy will have a major influence on the direction of the company. In this role, no two days will be the same, but all will be exciting. We believe that by hiring exceptional talent we will build a culture that fosters individuality while building a team can accomplish great things together.
What you will do:
• Work towards understanding, developing and testing processes that result in a simpler consumer process.
• Ability to be a point of contact throughout the entirety of a customer’s loan process.
• Manage customer accounts to get them from application to closing in record time.
• Tweak processes on a continual basis to ensure the process for the customer is simple and world class.
• Jump from strategy to execution in a second.
To be a rockstar in this role, you need these traits:
• Driven and competitive. You hate losing. You do what it takes to become world-class at your job and use those skills to compete and beat the competition.
• Entrepreneurial. You believe every problem has a solution and you are building your own business within a company.
• Honest and ethical. You do what’s right even when nobody’s watching.
• Resourceful. You are driven to find a way to achieve things and can think outside the box.
• Financially motivated. You believe you should be rewarded for your hustle.
What you need:
• A strong bias against working in 9-5 in “Corporate America”.
• Think boldly and be innovative.
• Ability to jump from strategy to execution in a second.
• Enjoys a fast-paced, up-tempo environment.
• Excels within a collaborative environment – and have fun!
Education and experience:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree.
• World-class customer service and sales skills.
• Base salary plus strong bonus potential.
• Technology fuels our company and no expenses are spared in investing in world-class systems and platforms.
• Real-world vacation policy that treats you like an adult.