Full-time (38-hour work week), Monday through Thursday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m.-3 p.m. including a 30-minute paid lunch break.
What you will do:
• Answer general phone calls and direct to appropriate staff.
• Open mail and distribute (per audit protocol).
• Maintain master calendar and coordinate team calendars.
• Manage conference room schedule and meeting set-up.
• Coordinate and prepare for board meetings (prepare and send out board packets, arrange meals, prepare name tags, etc.).
• Write and prepare board minutes and resolutions.
• Prepare and distribute Trustee meeting packets.
• Set up property intake forms before each preliminary site visit.
• Process property intake forms and assign tasks to appropriate individual(s).
• Manage project time sheets.
• Maintain electronic and paper files.
• Maintain office supplies.
• Track website traffic, manage inquiries and gather monthly information.
• Manage Social Media.
• Perform general administrative tasks.
• Perform other duties as necessary.