Customer Planner (HIRED)
What you would do:
• Provide thought leadership to Customer Development organization, CCBCC organization and Coke System of Bottlers in shaping PRGM and Category Management direction the Coke System takes in marketplace.
• Provide overall direction and alignment of the PRGM and Category Management vision and strategy to position Coke System as a thought leader and top CPG provider of shopper and business solutions to retail customer.
• Communicates competitive manufacturer/customer trade information to all functions and incorporates competitive intelligence into strategies and tactical plans.
• Leads the communication process and tools development for sales to deliver Customer Commercial Plans.
• Responsible for developing and implementing planning strategies and tools.
• Develops productive working relationships with many cross-functional teams and/or Coke Bottlers.
• Responsible for leading and managing change in shifting environments, where driving Coke System alignment is critical for success.
• Consolidated understanding of pricing disciplines, demand curve analysis, price gap analytics, margin and mix management.
• Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple data points to create comprehensive Price Package strategies.
• Solid understanding of research and modeling and ability to leverage outside tools and resources.
• Strong working knowledge of syndicated data and how to use this data to build category selling presentations, category reviews and ad hoc category management support.
• Strength in communicating verbally and delivering articulate presentations.
• Ability to work collaboratively across functions and stakeholders.
• Business Planning and Customer Planning experience required.
• Financial Planning and Budgeting experience required.
• Category Management experience required-advance working knowledge of Nielsen, IRI, dunnhumby.
• Sales experience required.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable). Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.