Executive Assistant/Office Manager (HIRED)
Palomino Media Group is a subsidiary of Tiny Horse, a full-service digital strategy and production company specializing in building robust digital ecosystems and audience engagement for entertainment media and associated brands. Palomino Media Group is the exclusive direct sales company for the streaming platform Vudu, a Walmart Company. We specialize in unique, data-driven media programs for Fortune 500 brands looking to reach trackable, targetable, Walmart customers through advertiser-supported video on demand. This position supports the Palomino Media Group Sales Team.
Tiny Horse and Palomino Media Group are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join the Charlotte North Carolina, PMG team and support the team for their Operations/Admin needs.
• Email management and organization.
• Meeting coordination and calendar management.
• Set up and meeting preparation, including phone dial-ins, video conference technology, presentations, etc.
• Documenting meeting notes and sharing with key attendees follow each meeting.
• Travel coordination and booking.
• Expense reporting, including credit card reconciliations.
• Account and vendor set-up, billing and management as-needed.
• Physical/digital file archiving and organization.
• Event and team(s) off-site planning assistance.
• Manage LinkedIn Account.
• Responsible for other job-related duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree or equivalent business experience required.
• Minimum of 1-year experience working in an office setting.
• Experience working in digital marketing, video/OTT platforms and/or ad sales is a bonus.
• Strong computer and Internet skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work/communicate effectively with all levels of staff, clients and vendors.
• Diplomacy when dealing with confidential matters.
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and service-minded approach.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Willingness to be flexible and work additional hours as needed.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be a strategic thinker with strong project management skills.
• Develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and act proactively.
• Outgoing and optimistic.
• Ability to evaluate status quo, think outside the box and come up with creative solutions in staffing, operational and development situations.
Tools we use:
• MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, G Suite and Excel.
• Apple programs, specifically Keynote.
• Adobe Acrobat.
• Cloud-based file sharing platforms, including Box.com and Google Docs.
• Instant message apps, including Slack.