Sales Development Representative
TRUPOINT Partners, now a part of Ncontracts, is a regulatory compliance software and data analytics firm based in Charlotte, NC. Our team balances data-driven insights with subject matter expertise to provide solutions to challenging compliance issues in Fair Lending, HMDA, CRA, BSA/AML, UDAAP and much more. With exceptional client service and clear guidance, we empower financial institutions to achieve compliance success through efficient insights.
Ncontracts is a leading provider of risk and vendor management software and services to financial institutions and other organizations. Our product offerings include vendor management, enterprise risk management, business continuity planning, compliance management, findings management and cybersecurity management. We provide seamless integration for total risk management, backed by dedicated support, unlimited training and guaranteed accuracy.
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team in Charlotte, NC. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will help generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into banks, credit unions and mortgage company accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with executives about their business, their compliance issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal oriented and can also effectively interact with a team. This position has a great deal of advancement potential within the sales organization.
• Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
• Strategize with company leadership.
• Determine mutual fit of prospects based on organizational structure, people and existing technology.
• Engage executives within targeted prospect accounts.
• Conduct discussions with executives based on their business needs.
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
• Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
• A desire to learn and succeed in technology sales.
• 1-4 years sales or related market/business experience.
• Candidates should have either, experience with software or technology sales or other related business experience.
• The ability to write crisp, succinct emails and a great phone manner.
• Must be comfortable with PowerPoint, Excel, Work and Salesforce.com experience a plus.
• Great at juggling competing demands and managing limited time.
• Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
• You are naturally entrepreneurial.
• You want to make a difference in your organization.
• You are smart, ambitious and have a history of “getting things done”.
What we offer (not limited to):
• A fun, fast-paced work environment.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Unlimited variable comp/bonus opportunities.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• A generous, unlimited PTO package, including paid holidays.
• Community and social events to keep you connected.
• Company-paid and voluntary benefit options.
• 401(k) with employer match.