Website Operations Manager (HIRED)
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit our website.
The Website Operations Manager will join Atrium Health at a very exciting time, as we focus on growing our digital and Omni-channel effectiveness. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing our website, AtriumHealth.org. An ideal candidate will have a strong background in content management systems and an understanding of conversion strategy, SEO and UX. This position will work in close partnership with internal marketing and Information and Analytics Services (IAS) teams to understand business goals, identify key issues, analyze audience needs and implement solutions that add value to our consumers. Candidates should possess strong project management and communication skills, while also having robust technical skills to assist with design and testing of appropriate solutions. Candidates should also possess excellent relationship management skills, demonstrate a bias for action and a proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Evaluate end-to-end consumer experience across the website, plan and execute updates to digital channels, working closely with IAS and marketing to ensure the optimal consumer digital experience.
• Collaborate with digital marketing team on yearly marketing plans and advise the teams on best use of website resources including enhancing current assets or building new experiences.
• Define, prioritize and execute on the website capability roadmap and product backlogs. Provide consistent transparency and socialization around timing of these initiatives.
• Assess website update requests and bugs and schedule work to be completed with in-house team or via outside vendor support.
• Provide guidance and support to web design team on project work and issue resolution.
• Document and train partners on website standards and processes, look for ways to improve website operations and implement optimizations.
• Provide project management for new projects and enhancements to current channels.
• Partner with internal teams to ensure website is compliant and accessible for all users.
• Collaborate with the local search team to ensure that provider and facility information across internal and external channels is correct and consistent.
• Stay up on industry best practices for the web including usability, design, SEO and accessibility.
• Monitor external best-in-class digital experiences and emerging digital channels among competition and cross-category industry leaders to identify potential opportunities.
• Be the digital channel subject matter expert for the organization by proactively educating marketing, corporate communications and senior leadership about our current and future capabilities.
• Collaborate with internal partners on a governance model for creation, distribution, management and approval of content on the website.
• Owns website projects from conception and planning, through to execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience required including experience in digital operations, business analysis or web management.
• Experience with a complex content management system, Sitecore preferred.
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
• Works primarily in office environment.
• Occasional evening and weekend work.
• Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities.
• Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle.
• Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone and operating computer keyboard.
• Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer.