Mortgage Sales Director
Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Online Lender, active in 46+ States and has more than 200 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina. Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. The culture breeds positivity, cooperation and camaraderie among all of the employees. It really makes you feel like you’re a part of something.
Wyndham Capital is looking for a dynamic Sales Director to lead a team of Experienced Mortgage Consultants. As a Sales Director you will be responsible for soliciting new residential mortgage business and help Mortgage Consultants reach their highest potential through goal setting, training and motivational leadership.
What you will be doing:
• Manages the development of Mortgage Consultants through training in selling techniques, promoting Wyndham by showcasing what sets us apart from competitors, marketing ideas, lead generation and closing mortgages.
• Creates a comprehensive business approach that ensures achievement of volume and profit objectives for a new division.
• Builds successful relationships with industry referral sources/leads through cold-calling, prospecting and networking events.
• Works with the Marketing team to develop sales growth strategies to gain more business for individual Mortgage Consultants using social media.
• Recruits Experienced Mortgage Consultants to buildout a new Sales Team at Wyndham.
• Provides an incomparable customer journey by overseeing the loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to borrowers.
What we what to see:
• NMLS License.
• Prior Sales Management experience in the mortgage industry.
• Capacity to recruit Experienced Mortgage Consultants to Wyndham.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication.
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
• Exceptional knowledge of Mortgage Products and Guidelines.
• Critical thinking.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with extended hours including nights and some holidays.
You are someone who:
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients.
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job.
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions.
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious.
• Cares about your work and performance and you want to provide impact across the organization.
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table.
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others.
• You take your work seriously, but not yourself. You like to have fun at work.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and an eagerness to help build a new division.
• Group health coverage (medical, dental and vision).
• Paid Time Off.
• Employee Assistance Programs.
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA).
• 401(k) plan (with company match).
• Company provided life insurance.
• Pet Insurance.
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off.
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone).
• Wellness events.
Why work with us:
When you work here you get a chance to change people’s lives each and every day. Whether someone needs hurricane assistance, a refinance for the extra cash for bills or a better mortgage rate so that they can afford to stay in their home, we are always here to help. Nearly every review we receive from customers details how wonderful and quick the process is, how personable and courteous our staff is and how much they appreciate our effort to help them achieve their financial goals. They say these things because they’re true. With Wyndham Capital, you are able to make a difference!