Corporate Recruiter – Global Banking (HIRED)
This Corporate Recruiter position will sit in the Global Human Resources organization within Global Talent Acquisition. It will provide strategic staffing support for Bank of America’s Global Banking organization. The Global Banking Talent Acquisition team is a team of recruiters that provide talent acquisition support to multiple Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) businesses including Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking, Global Transaction Services and Wholesale Credit. This role will support hiring for Global Banking positions at mid-to-senior levels across multiple cities within the US, with a heavy focus on helping drive the Global Banking Talent Acquisition strategy.
Who you are:
• Strong, seasoned recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting and proactively consult with clients.
• Extensive partnership with senior line of business leaders and multiple key stakeholders across TA, HR and Compensation to implement – and ultimately deliver – hires for the business based on a thoughtful talent acquisition strategy for identifying diverse internal and external talent.
• Robust volume of mid-level hiring across multiple US geographies with a significant focus on diversity.
• Own the end to end recruitment process for the business.
• Demonstrate executive presence while proactively managing client and candidate relationships.
• Deliver consultative search recruiting services including diversity outreach, research, market intelligence, sourcing and client engagement.
• Conduct effective candidate selection and assessment.
• Practice continuous networking and pipelining in support of building a diverse bench of industry talent.
• Understand Global Banking businesses to effectively identify and recruit talent with industry expertise.
• Champion Global Banking Talent Acquisition operational excellence, compliance and diversity efforts.
• Enterprise Owned Job Profile: Independently manages the search and selection process for professional, sales and management, technical and other niche skill positions. Manages the full lifecycle of staffing processes, to include networking and pipelining. Engages and leverages business partners, such as Human Resource Managers, Relationship Managers and Leadership Development to achieve results and deliver on Staffing plans. Individual contributor role with 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
• 5+ years of professional full-cycle recruiting experience in a matrixed organization.
• Ability to work across large complex matrixed organization to achieve results.
• Proven track record of sourcing strong talent with subject matter expertise in competitive markets.
• Must have client management experience, with the ability to influence and consult at the executive level.
• Experience developing and executing internal, external and diversity sourcing strategies.
• Experience leading candidate selection and assessment through interviews, line of business engagement, skills assessments and offer negotiations.
• Must demonstrate both good judgment and communication.
• Must have an ability and desire to stay abreast of market conditions and use data to inform decisions.
• Use innovative techniques to meet the staffing needs of the business.
• Excellent candidate management capabilities including manage salary negotiations from pre-qualifying to “close”.
• Excellent oral and writing communication skills.
• Must be a team player and have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to rapid change.
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree Required or equivalent experience.
• Proven track record of recruiting for sales.
• Experience recruiting for Financial Services and specifically Global Banking lines of businesses.