Resort Associate (HIRED)
The ultimate pet experience. Pet Paradise Resort offers full-service dog boarding, cat boarding, grooming services and pet day camp at each of our nationwide resorts. We are committed to providing a safe, clean and fun environment for all pets.
Pet Paradise is seeking energetic, conscientious and motivated employees for our Charlotte Resort.
As a Resort Associate, you will:
• Maintain standards of safety and cleanliness.
• Be responsible for the daily care of our guests (dogs/cats).
• Clean and exercise via playtime.
• Provide excellent customer service experience.
If you have the following, we just may have the perfect position for you:
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills
• Have a true passion for working with animals.
• Able to handle a variety of sizes/breeds of canines and felines safely and comfortably
• Reliable and flexible to Resort schedule needs including weekends and holidays as these are our busiest times.
• Experience in a boarding/day camp setting is preferable, but not required.
Pet Paradise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.