National Account Manager (HIRED)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The primary purpose of this role is to develop strong relationships with specific national pro-customers to ensure the capture of their business. This includes responsibility for attending tradeshows, negotiating with customers and maximizing revenue gains on sales opportunities. This role enables Lowe’s to access a sophisticated channel of customers who’s business will support the achievement of Lowe’s revenue goals.
What you will do:
• Provides in-depth industry and customer analysis to support the formulation of business proposals and to ensure that sales strategies are tailored towards each unique customer.
• Negotiates with pro-customers to maximize the revenue/transaction size and to create a clear and structured selling account agreement.
• Integrates contract selling models with store operations and Account Executive ProServices (AEP) teams to secure customer engagement at the store and field selling level.
• Aligns and develops inventory/planning strategies to effectively support Corporate Marketing Strategies, Resets, Promotions and all related sales/market share driving initiatives.
• Forecasts and monitors trade shows to maximize the ROI at Lowe’s Marketing events.
• Develops specific product opportunities and solutions that have a national impact for pro-customers and that ensure large block purchase arrangements.
Education and experience:
• H.S. diploma.
• 5-7 years of experience directing customer sales.
• Experience in sales and accounts management.
• Experience with P/L.
• Bachelors in Business or related field.
• Monthly travel includes day trips, overnight trips (may include multiple nights).
• No international travel is required.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.