Accounts Receivable Manager (HIRED)
InVue creates technology solutions for retailers, commercial businesses and Institutions that improve customer profitability, efficiency and security. Today, InVue partners with top retailers and brands like Samsung, Apple, Microsoft, Lenovo and Google around the world. InVue has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately-held companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine for five of its ten years in business.
This individual will be responsible for oversight of billing and collections processes, related reporting, cash collection and processing, establishing controls and assisting in automation of billing/collections. The ideal candidate has proven performance in leading an AR department and has worked in a high growth environment implementing controls and establishing formal processes. This position will work closely with the global finance and accounting teams and will report directly to the Director of Financial Operations.
• Develop and maintain a consistent process for collection of money due to InVue.
• Assure timely collection of money due to InVue while meeting the organizations AR aging objectives.
• Provide oversight and guidance on collection of top past due customers with the AR and Sales teams.
• Actively provide guidance and involvement in dispute resolution.
• Develop a control for Ariba billing submission and approval/payment follow up.
• Ensure customer handling requirements are document and executed correctly.
• Develop a contact management plan for maintenance and follow up on customer activity with visibility to all team members.
• Manage and act as a mentor to the AR team.
• Consistent focus on process improve for improved performance and adaptation to changes in the business.
• Support management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information.
• Work cross functionally with other departments to support customer needs.
• BS in Accounting, Business or a related field.
• 8+ years in AR/billing/collections with 5+ in a supervisory/management role.
• Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to improve processes, proactively assess problems and create solutions and work cooperatively and collectively with team members.
• Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and influence staff across all levels, functions and external constituencies.
• Proficient with software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including the use of V-Lookup Pivot Tables and other Excel functions as well as ambition to learn internal systems. Experience with AS400 preferred
• Ability to work with limited supervision, highly self-motivated with the ability to produce creative solutions.
• Highly organized, meticulously attentive to detail and able to set priorities.
• Anticipates and meets business demands in a fast-paced environment.