Account Executive (HIRED)
The Account Executive is the primary representative of the agency, responsible for all day-to-day details of assigned accounts.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Writes creative briefs and briefs creative teams.
• Enables the development and selling of big ideas to client.
• Initiates and manages all work within the agency and makes sure deadlines are met.
• Participates in strategic planning.
• Handles billing and manages budgets.
• Expert on the client’s business and client brand ambassador within the agency.
• Strong relationship with client.
• Agency brand ambassador to client and other vendors.
• Prepares conference reports.
• Initiates ideas and procedures to further client’s business and their ongoing relationship with the agency.
• Supervises and mentors Account Coordinator (when applicable).
• Solid understanding of digital channel usage and able to work through appropriate campaign strategies and content recommendations with teams.
• Strong understanding and experience in social media strategy, campaign development and analytics.
• Works with creative, production and media in an effective and productive way.
• Constant student of advertising.
In order to effectively accomplish these tasks, the Account Executive must have the following skills:
• Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Understanding of what makes great creative and assist in selling it.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong relationships with clients and co-workers.
• Proactive in preventing problems and solution oriented when problems arise.
• Strong understanding of digital, creative, media and production functions.
• Embrace and live the agency mission: make it happen.
• Passionate about your job and motivated self-starter.