Project Manager – Community Health (HIRED)
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit our website.
Manages all aspects of research projects simultaneously, overseeing and coordinating all activities designed to complete the project on time and within budget. Serve as internal team lead and primary contact for each assigned project. Provide guidance to mentor junior project management staff.
• Develop monitoring projects plan to assist with business forecasting, revenue generation and billing..
• Manages project timelines, risk management and issue logs.
• Write or oversee the writing of protocol-specific standard operating procedures. Implement protocol amendments and revise study budgets accordingly.
• Prepare and present study-specific information at Investigator and staff meetings.
• Performs technical review during project initiation and provide input into project proposals.
• Create and execute IRB protocols and submission documentation.
• Execute and manage administrative tasks such as compliance reports, research budgets and contracts.
• Liaison with Grants and Administration, Research Finance and IRB.
• Create budgets and manage research finances. Perform financial forecasting for research projects.
• Provides training to site personnel as required (telephone training, meetings, etc.).
• Serve as primary contact for each assigned research study. Develop and deliver communication strategies that contribute to customer satisfaction and long term business relations.
• Reviews study trends, anticipate and communicate potential impact to customers.
• Lead problem-solving and resolution efforts in a timely, customer focused manner.
• Generates regular status reports for internal and external teams as well as management.
• Troubleshoots issues where senior management intervention may be indicated. Liaise with all other Dickson Advanced Analytics Group (DA) divisions
• Performs most work under normal office conditions, may include sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, using repetitive wrist motions and occasional lifting of articles 10-15 pounds.
• Stretching and bending for filing.
Education, experience and certifications:
• 4 years of relevant experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree and experience in research.
• Demonstrates use of effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent use of computers with advanced skills in Microsoft applications including Excel.
Why work with us:
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations. As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.