Admin/Executive Assistant (HIRED)
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Calendar management.
• Email management.
• Act as first contact for clients.
• Manage contact lists.
• Guide clients through onboarding process.
• Monitor and collect unpaid invoices.
• Manage and support ad-hoc administrative projects as needed.
• Minimum Associates degree preferred.
• 2 years of administrative support preferred.
• Must be able to work in an unstructured and high paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute project on time.
• Experience scheduling and managing multiple calendars.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven decision-making ability.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and able to meet customer initiated deadlines.
• Power User in Excel, Word and other specific internal programs to be discussed.
• Professional appearance and manner.
Who we are:
We are a rapidly growing, nontraditional, energetic, CPA firm in South Charlotte. Our team has grown 4x in the last 5 years and in the next five years we will 4x from where we are today. With that said, we are still a small team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded person that can help build a Firm of the future. This position is only limited by the candidate’s willingness to dig in and move our Firm forward.