Cotswold, so hot right now. Here’s a look at 5 cool listings that just hit the market in this neighborhood.
4217 Walker Road – $549,500
Two-story home with farmhouse feel
We’re loving the first-floor master bedroom — it’s got an ensuite spacious bathroom with dual vanities and a spacious walk-in closet. The grey walls, neutral and wood flooring throughout also make it the perfect blank canvas — right now it has a farmhouse vibe, but it could be accessorized to feel more modern or transitional.
- Realtor: Sarah Craft Curme at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 full & 1 half bath, 2,400 square feet
4719 Water Oak Road – $685,000
Three-bedroom ranch home with gorgeous garden
We’re loving the layout of this house; it’s all one level but still feels spacious. The backyard is also beautiful, with hundreds of Azaleas and other flowering plants and a spacious deck for entertaining and relaxing.
- Realtor: Rachael Dunnavant at Keller Williams
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,725 square feet
218 McAlway Road – $725,000
Four-bedroom with charming curb appeal
We’re loving the curb appeal of this house, and the interior is equally adorable and inviting. It’s spacious and has plenty of room for a family to grow into it.
- Realtor: Kelly Frenzel at Frenzel Properties
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 full & 2 half bath, 3,520 square feet
344 Mcalway Road – $829,900
Well-maintained ranch with tasteful upgrades
We’re loving the open kitchen/living/dining area — it’s the perfect spot for entertaining or family time. The house has a ton of newer upgrades, including a master suite that was added by the previous owners.
- Realtor: Shelly Rydell at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 full & 1 half bath, 3,108 square feet
4201 Wright Ave. – $1,350,000
Newly built modern farmhouse
We’re loving that this house is brand new and incredibly spacious. The floor plan shows cool bonus spaces like a a huge covered patio and a third-floor bonus room with a bath and walk-in attic.
- Realtor: Pike Properties
- Specs: 5 bed, 4 full & 1 half bath, 4,315 square feet