This is one of those the-next-year-will-define-your-next-ten-years kind of a job. We are looking for a talented and hard-working Software Developer who understands the value of creating scalable solutions.
Venus Concept is building an internal ad agency, 2two5, to service the fastest growing medical device company in the world. You will be in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and help build the agency from the ground up with some of the most talented people in the advertising and medical device industry.
You will be responsible for building complex applications, keeping up with innovation, have solid programming skills and have a good understanding of data architecture concepts. You will work with an interdepartmental team to create seamless digital experiences.
The candidate must have 3-5 years of experience, be able to work under tight deadlines, know how to effectively outsource and above all, be able to balance and prioritize multiple ongoing tasks. Strong attention to detail is a must. Salary based on experience.
This will be an incredible opportunity to fast track your learning and career growth. The right candidate will be willing to get their hands dirty and able to enjoy the upside.
• Having a strong programming background in TypeScript, ASP.NET, API development, data modeling and related data warehouse concepts.
• Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum/Agile is required with a strong focus on automation.
• Front-end web development experience with Angular, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5 and related libraries/toolkits.
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and strong technical and problem-solving skills.
• Solid understanding of data architecture concepts and experienced with Entity Framework.
• Active participation in release and sprint planning/testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases.
• Analyzing project-related problems and creating innovative solutions involving, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
• Ensuring product quality and timeliness of work, providing advice and guidance, resolving problems to meet objectives and providing periodic performance reports.
• Developing new and refining existing processes to enhance quality and productivity.
• Willing to learn and embrace emerging technologies and languages while maintaining existing products.
What your day looks like:
• Work with team and staff to build or re-design client websites from concept to commercialization.
• Develop, test, monitor and deploy new and rebuilt applications, websites and API services.
• Conduct and/or participate in interdepartmental strategy meetings.
• Experience in Azure services is suggested to monitor and maintain data, traffic and performance.
• Communicate with staff and management on project deadlines and progress along with any delays.
• Attend and participate in the Marketing update meetings. Be prepared to update the team on urgent items.
• Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language and the framework that is used by the company Such as – Typescript, C#/ASP.NET and Core, SQL, NO-SQL/JSON.
• MS Azure Experienced in developing cloud-based/enabled, serverless applications.
• Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes.
• Unit Testing, debugging, troubleshooting are ongoing requirements.
• Front-end web development using HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Razor(optional).
• Experience with version control, such as Git.
• Comfortable with CLI, PowerCLI, Build Automation Tools.