Paid Media Specialist – US
Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services. The Basware commerce and financing network connects businesses in more than 100 countries and territories around the globe.
As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers.
The primary focus for this role is in creating high-quality ad campaigns for various platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Ads (with the opportunity to explore new ad platforms) whilst also having the opportunity to contribute towards ongoing strategy.
The Paid Media Specialist will work closely with the global Paid Media team to build, optimize and report on Paid Media performance. An understanding of key media platforms (AdWords, GDN, LinkedIn and Facebook), their application in a B2B environment and the tactical workings of SEO are critical to success in this role.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct keyword research for paid search campaigns, working closely with global resources.
• Manage paid social campaigns across key platforms, including LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Contribute to and implement remarketing and custom audience strategies across all media platforms.
• Actively measure and optimize campaigns to key performance metrics.
• Understand how paid media campaigns contribute to and fit into the overall paid media strategy.
• Contribute to and implement creative/content testing strategies that drive incremental campaign performance.
• Maintain knowledge of the latest platform developments, contributing to the overall paid media strategy.
Experience in a paid media role including building campaigns in;
• Google Ads.
• Facebook Business Manager.
• LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders to understand paid media requirements and communicate performance.
• Excellent MS Excel skills.
• Previous B2B experience.
• SEO knowledge an advantage.
• Passion for Paid Media.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence.
• Fast learner, adaptable and open to different cultures and approaches.
• An innovative and creative thinker.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
Why work with us:
At Basware you will be part of a dynamic and forward-looking company. We have an open working atmosphere and great Basware spirit. We offer you competitive compensation aligned with your competences and performance, a supportive team and an opportunity to build your career in an international environment that drives you to succeed.