What you are responsible for:
Maintains the high standard of customer service with clients, vendors and co-workers, meeting the mission and vision of Niki’s Int’l Ltd. Adheres to the strictest ethical standards and GAAP. Assists with banking activities like processing payments from clients, addressing vendor inquiries regarding payments issued, manages day to day accounts payable and accounts receivable, oversees collections process, etc. Supports accounting department with monthly and year-end close process as well as additional projects as needed, reports to Senior Accountant.
Planning and reporting
• Preparation of weekly federal receivables report.
• Preparation of bi-weekly collections aging report.
• Preparation of weekly deposit report.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly A/P and A/R reports.
• Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required
• Banking, processing bank deposits. All associated finance entries.
• Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
• Invoice creation and distribution.
• Filing and records retention.
• Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks.
• Reception and Administrative support.
• Assist with Special projects as required.
• Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Maintain compliance with and adhere to state and federal regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with Niki’s Int’l Ltd. executive team on projects as needed.
• Is a good steward of Niki’s Int’l Ltd. financial resources.
• Assists in designing and implementing financial policies to facilitate corporate growth and efficiently use company resources.
• Promotes the organization to regional, national and international, prospective clients.
• Builds a business network using personal contacts, email, direct mail and social networking.
• Attends company functions, meetings and conferences as required.
• Other duties as required to ensure the financial health of the company.
• Contributes to a positive company culture by adhering to the corporate values in every interaction, every time: integrity, transparency, efficiency, accuracy, teamwork and quality.
Knowledge and skills required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP reporting.
• Ability to think creatively to analyze and solve problems, exercise judgment and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate (written/oral) with all levels of staff, clients, auditors and outside vendors.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to build effective business relationships and work with people at all levels.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing demands.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Advanced knowledge of Intuit QuickBooks accounting software.
• Ability to effectively multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Why work with us:
Niki’s Int’l Ltd. believes that people are our most valuable asset and offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, paid maternity and paternity leave, 24/7 gym access, fitness courses, telecommuting opportunities, retirement package, supplemental benefits (life insurance and short term disability) and continuing education reimbursement. For more information about Niki’s Int’l Ltd. please our website.