DAS Architecture, Inc. is looking for a talented Office Manager to join our team. The role will be primarily responsible for everyday tasks to maintain an architecture firm. The ideal candidate is well articulated and not afraid of a challenge. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about his or her work, thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well within a team. For more information, you can visit our website.
• Be the voice of DAS Architecture by answering and transferring all calls in addition to taking messages
• Greet all clients and guest that approach our office by monitoring the main entrances and allowing access to unlock the doors
• Welcome and announce visitors to appropriate employees
• Accept deliveries and sort all incoming and outgoing mail
• Schedule all meetings for staff and keep track of all calendar events and deadlines
• Maintain all company files including but not limited to vendor files, employee files, client files and project files
• Assist in accounting efforts such as receiving/ sending invoices, reconciling accounts and estimating project budgets
• Work closely with the Marketing Director and Senior staff to produce marketing materials and proposals
Education and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 2+ years of professional work experience.
• Strong oral and written skills are required.
• Must have a high attention to detail and possess strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with QuickBooks is a plus but not required.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and social media is a plus.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced industry.
• Must have a great personality and a positive attitude.