Senior Hybris Lead
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today.
The Senior E-commerce Technical Lead position will work on a cross-functional team to develop and maintain the Collins customer portal and related applications. The individual will be responsible for management and monitoring of the e-commerce environment and collaborating with Corporate and outsourced supplier resources responsible for the Web Hosting environment. Additionally, the position will include working directly with internal customers and development teams to deliver new solutions that provide a world-class experience for our airline customers.
This position will require the individual to have the technical skills to troubleshoot production issues, plan for software upgrades and support implementations of new functionality. Additionally, the position will involve setting strategic technical direction for our e-commerce platforms, ensuring solutions make the best use of available technology to meet business needs.
• Support of existing e-commerce/web hosting environment.
• Plan and support new software releases.
• Work with Internal Customers to implement new functionality.
• Coordinate and support of software development with IT development resources.
• Work with the development teams and solution architects to continually improve the system stability, performance and overall customer experience.
• Experience with Hybris.
• Experience with DataHub Version 22.214.171.124.
• Solid expertise in developing B2B eCOM solutions for enterprise application developed on Hybris/other J2EE Platform.
• Very good experience with SAP integrations using Datahub, Back Office or any other technologies.
• Experience implementing large scale enterprise applications.
• Familiarity with object-oriented program and agile development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed to interface with development team and internal customers.
• Hybris Certification preferred.
• Experience with Google Analytics.
• Experience with Splunk.
• Experience with Dynatrace.
• Experience with onshore/offshore model.
• Experience with Jira.
• Knowledge on at least one leading e-commerce platform other than Hybris such as IBM WebSphere Commerce and Oracle ATG Commerce.
• Knowledge on web infrastructure and application deployment processes.
• Experience with Atlassian suite of tools.
• Spring Framework, Linux and Apache experience.
• Experience with cloud services and deployment.
• Experience with shell scripting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science OR related technical field preferred with 6 years’ experience or Master’s degree with 4 years’ experience preferred.
• Relevant technical certifications a plus.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.