Digital Project Manager/Producer (HIRED)
A Digital Project Manager/Producer at MODE is an assertive problem solver. Expected to champion agency processes, Producers are team leaders who successfully guide client projects through the studio. Managing both internal cross-functional teams and external vendors from pitch to concept to final project completion, our Producers have the ability to inspire their teams while keeping projects moving and on schedule. They are comfortable jumping into strategic development and creative conception while managing the full project process through task assignments, timeline creation, team management, encouraging communication and enhancing morale. Project scopes can vary from a single landing page or web banners to multifaceted and multi-channeled campaigns. As the internal point person on all projects, our Producers play a key role in the success of these projects.
Your key responsibilities:
• Partner closely with our Director of Production, agency Partners and fellow Producers to understand, manage and integrate your projects into the overall agency workflow by communicating needs effectively.
• Independently manage multiple and varied projects daily.
• Work to ensure accounts are properly resourced, quality standards are being met or exceeded and all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of current and future projects.
• Work closely with project team members to propose solutions and anticipate client needs.
• Manage, forecast and track project schedules through their life cycles.
• Oversee standards of quality for all of your projects.
• Research and vet the work of new vendors and technologies.
• Continue to evaluate and refine agency processes alongside fellow Producers.
The ideal candidate:
• Has at least 3-4 years agency level experience managing large scale, complex interactive projects.
• Is an excellent communicator, collaborator and team player who cultivates positive working relationships and thrives on helping people overcome obstacles.
• Is extremely passionate about the digital space and the work we do on the digital side – websites, mobile, tablets, display media, social, analytics and all other components in a fully integrated program.
• Owns all project logistics, has superior organizational skills, keeps teams on task and meetings focused and enjoys juggling a variety of responsibilities.
• Sets expectations and manages schedules effectively, but with a flexibility that shows solution-focused thinking.
• Actively appears calm under pressure and has confidence in their abilities in order to gain the trust of all parties.
• Is a self-starter who proactively finds ways around obstacles.
• Is not afraid to ask questions or for help when it is needed.
• Has a deep understanding of digital technologies and solutions and is able to understand and speak confidently about technologies and user experience design components.
• Is an excellent collaborator and team-player.
• Is poised with clients, partners, external vendors and internal team members.