SEO & Search Marketing Specialist
Morningstar Properties is looking for a self-motivated professional with experience in online content management, search engine optimization and paid search marketing. The SEO & Search Marketing Analyst will work to optimize and grow the Morningstar Storage and Morningstar Marinas digital presence by ensuring that Morningstar’s online content can be found and viewed by potential and current customers.
What you will do:
• Utilize SEO Tools to evaluate search traffic, website engagement and SEO technical requirements.
• Assist in developing search engine optimization strategy and objectives based on analytical findings which align with Morningstar Storage and Marina business and marketing team goals.
• Assess the landscape of the business and execute changes in paid search platforms such as Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
• Assist with on-boarding new developments and acquisitions.
• Recognize and report on trends in search and SEO to grow reach and engagement.
• Leverage data in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other business intelligence systems and report on SEO and search performance.
• Monitor SEO, content and technical trends across related industries to ensure our websites are in good standing amongst organic search results.
• Closely work with operations, accounting, development and other departments.
• Curios, creative and communicative.
• Analytical, adaptable and affable.
• Organized, optimistic and open-minded.
• Intuitive, innovative and independent.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience with online content management, search engine marketing and web analytics.
• A minimum of 3+ years’ experience with Google AdWords (search, display and video) Google Analytics, Paid Social and Remarketing.
• Working knowledge of digital marketing including knowing the structure of websites and search marketing terminology.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS. Google Analytics and Adwords.
• Highly organized and able to multitask in a growth mode with changing priorities.
• Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where one can take ownership and have fun.