HR Generalist (HIRED)
Search Solution Group delivers executive search and recruiting services by locating and vetting the most qualified candidates through traditional headhunting methods. Established in 2002, Search Solution Group has become an industry leader with a dedicated team of recruiting and headhunting experts in its Buffalo, Baltimore, Atlanta and Charlotte offices. To become a client or to view job openings and additional information, please visit our website.
Who our client is:
This company has spent the past 150 years innovating, developing, manufacturing and producing services used in the distribution and transmission of water in the United States. They are constantly developing systems that make collecting information more beneficial to customers and their utilities.
Why you should consider this role:
This company is providing a wonderful opportunity to be a part of their team as an HR Generalist. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for organizing training and administering employee benefits. The ideal candidate will be someone who can function as a main point of contact for all employee queries and make sure the department is running smoothly.
What you will do:
• Manage the recruitment process to ensure temporary labor and salaried staffing needs are met.
• Maintain positive employee relations by creating an open environment.
• Coach leaders on employee relations, employee development and performance.
• Recommend new procedures, policies and approaches to improve the workplace.
• Manage HRIS system, employee leave and workers compensation.
• Gain credibility and trust with employees while building engagement as the first point of contact for HR at the site.
• Conduct new hire orientation programs and exit interviews.
• Take leadership role in planning and organizing employee engagement activities.
• Coordinate counseling and corrective action for employees.
• Ensure compliance with all HR related governmental regulations and laws.
• Undertake all administrative tasks related to HR functions.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business.
• 3-5 years experience working as a HR Generalist or regular HR role.
• HR certification.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with problem-solving abilities.