Part-Time Marketing Specialist (HIRED)
The Premier Team at RE/MAX Executive is looking for a driven, confident part-time Marketing Specialist for our real estate firm. You will be developing and executing marketing strategies, maintaining all social media accounts, brainstorming creative ideas and assisting with stocking and organizing agent marketing materials. You will be responsible for creating content and deadlines, designing various projects and implementing them. This position is key to maintaining The Premier Team brand, supporting the goals of our agents and the growth of the firm.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of team marketing pieces.
• Support Team Leaders and Team Manager in organizing various projects.
• Using Animoto and Canva, create videos and images for social media posts.
• Analyze marketing trends through social media analytics to determine successful strategies.
• Maintain agent biography pages, pre-listing presentations and the team website.
• Create and send mass emails to team database.
• Write and distribute press releases.
• Develop and maintain marketing materials for individual agents as needed.
• Prepare flyers, postcards and related mailers by formatting content and graphics, coordinating design and print production.
• Produce of a wide range of marketing communications and related activities.
• Conduct market research as needed.
• Excitement and drive to be an integral part of the #1 RE/MAX team in the Charlotte Metro and #29 in the US.
• Willingness to learn quickly, adapt to change and open to new ideas.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines.
• Proven experience in marketing with good understanding of marketing principles, past experience in real estate marketing is a major plus.
• Experience writing and distributing press releases.
• Well-organized, with a high attention to details and timelines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Proficient in MS Office. Experience using Google Drive, Mailchimp, Animoto, Canva and various social media platforms. We are looking to expand our YouTube presence, please note if you have experience in this area.
• Strong communication and people skills.
• Working knowledge of WordPress is not required, but advantageous.
• Bachelor’s degree with experience in the marketing field is a plus, but not required.