Chief Operating Officer (HIRED)
Pearl. Dentistry Reimagined is seeking a Chief Operating Officer. The Chief Operating Officer position is critical to achieve excellence in the delivery of patient care while creating a positive working environment. This is a senior leadership operations position responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating all departments, staff and activities at Pearl. to provide a five-star experience at an affordable, in-network price for clients. Assignments are given in terms of broad organizational goals and objectives. Goal attainment is reviewed with the owner on a regular basis through formal and informal discussions.
What you will do:
• Work closely with the owner dentist to assure that all financial, clinical and quality goals along with patient satisfaction goals are achieved for the practices.
• Establish and implement policies and procedures for the practice.
• Evaluate personnel and work quality on a regular basis.
• Expand the brand, create and review reports, prepare and manage budgets.
• Supervise other activities and projects, as required.
• Oversee the business and patient care support functions such as such as appointment scheduling, insurance verification, check in, check out, treatment plan presentation and financial management.
• The clinical operations include managing front desk, assistants, hygienists, dentists and to help provide maximum efficiency within the practice.
Who you are:
• The Chief Operating Officer candidate requires limited supervision and should be capable of acting independently.
• The candidate must have the ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate work and have the ability to work effectively with many people at various levels of the organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required, along with the ability to handle multiple tasks and appropriately prioritize.
• The ability to clearly communicate with internal and external customers, including, but not limited to, patients, co-workers, management, dentists, vendors and visitors is a must.
• The ability to maintain patient confidentiality and privacy in accordance to HIPAA and policy is required.
• Candidate should be proficient in P.C. software applications including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• General knowledge of front and back office clinical policies and procedures required.
• Relative training and guidelines are available however, interpretation and original problem solving are required.
• 2 years of management required. Management in healthcare a plus.
What we offer you:
• Competitive pay with Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, insurance and 401(k).