Content Marketing Specialist (HIRED)
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables, and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information visit, our website.
Ingersoll Rand’s Compression Technologies & Services business provides industry-leading air compressor products, complete solutions and services to advanced industries globally. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Global Marketing Specialist to join our team. The Global Marketing Specialist will report to the Senior Global Marketing Manager, Web & Digital on the Global Integrated Marketing Team in CTS. The Global Marketing Specialist will drive marketing communications content creation, curation and have ownership of developing new content marketing strategies to support integrated marketing campaigns. The Global Marketing Specialist will also interact across other Ingersoll Rand SBUs for knowledge sharing and driving enterprise-level programs.
• Content creation – create and develop content from copy-writing such as infographics and white papers.
• Rich content creation – Market, Customer, Application.
• Videos – manage video creation in conjunction with new media room in C.
• Webinars – administer all Air Huddles and Webinars.
• Product demos – leverage short product demos across VS/Retail and all channels for rich content.
• Content curation – content solicitation such as customer testimonials from various web postings (social media, product reviews, etc).
• Use channel stories to create success and customer stories
• Review email content for customer relevancy, consistency.
• Social media strategy and execution – listening and posting on the IR Facebook and Twitter pages in conjunction with the Tools team.
• Use/update the Social Media Standard Work to present content to Ingersoll Rand CTS followers/customers.
• Ensure any/all customer inquiries are received and responded by our standard follow-up time.
• Use promotional channels to generate demand for the Global Marketing Managers,
• Use Social Listening to obtain competitive intelligence on what our competitors may be doing in their respective local markets report findings back for Competitive Intelligence reports.
• Email Marketing Standard Work/Project Champion.
• Manage/monitor email marketing process between Marketing Managers and Agency partners.
• Content control for Marketing Automation activities
• Customer database management.
• Marketing customer database management – ensure the marketing data for leads, contacts, assets and service plans are all kept managed and accessible for marketing communications, including Marketing Automation.
• PIM Content Management – update/oversee content updates in with other sources (retailers, directories and more) and manage all content uploads to PIM from Digital Marketing team.
• Web content review – review website content updates to existing (new products, services and parts updates, product spec changes) with Global Web Manager.
• Review content from Product Marketing team to be added into AEM.
• Review content from Product Marketing team to be added into PIM.
• Incremental updates to content based on SEO analytics from Global Web Manager.
• 2+ years experience in Marketing or Marketing Communications.
• Experience with all major social media marketing platforms or astute knowledge of social media.
• PC proficient to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or Industrial Distribution Management.
• Knowledge of IBM Watson Automation program/platform a plus.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Automation program a plus.
Competencies and personal characteristics:
• Results oriented and competitive natured.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills with a solutions-driven mindset driven by analytics.
• Strong project management skills. Ability to work projects from start to finish – identify opportunities and drive execution.
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization and work across other functional peers, other SBUs and global peers.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to influence in a collaborative environment.
• Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
• Creative and energetic personality willing to assume a multi-dimensional role.
Why work with us:
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations. If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce, including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.