Customer Care Agent (HIRED)
2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life. We merge next generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
2ULaundry is hiring a Customer Care Agent to join our Charlotte-based Customer Care Team. This is a full-time position, providing support from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing customer support across multiple communication channels. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of the business, provide an exceptional customer experience and build other skills including analytics, sales and more. Additionally, you will work with internal teams to provide creative and thoughtful resolutions for our customers. We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator that strives to provide nothing less than a world-class customer experience. This requires a unique kind of versatility and talent – a multi-tasking thinker who has an eye for identifying problems and an ability to solve them quickly and effectively, keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything you do.
What you’ll do:
• Provide exceptional, above and beyond customer support, representing 2ULaundry’s core values in everything you do.
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone, text, email and online chat and provide creative and thoughtful solutions to their requests.
• Master our product, offerings and internal systems to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of business policies.
• Capture and relay relevant customer feedback and insights to internal teams, including Operations, Development, Marketing and Product, to constantly improve the customer experience.
• High School Diploma or College Degree (College Degree preferred).
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and genuinely enjoy interacting with customers.
• You’re empathetic and have a true passion for delighting customers by putting yourself in their shoes. You can diffuse tough situations with ease.
• You’re detail oriented, comfortable with multi-tasking and can address a high volume of inbound requests.
• You can follow company policies while working in the best interest of the customers.
• You have an exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude and high personal accountability.
• You’re a team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment.
• You’re interested in startups and have a willingness to be flexible with our growth.
What you’ll get:
• Competitive hourly rate.
• Healthcare benefits including dental and vision.
• The chance to join a fun, dynamic culture that encourages rapid professional growth.
• Open office near Charlotte’s vibrant South End neighborhood.
• Heavily discounted laundry and dry cleaning (Now who doesn’t love that?)
Why work with us:
We come to work happy because magical people create magical moments. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business and we take our employee experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback and transparency needed to evolve in their professional development and feel supported all the while doing incredible work.
Our keys to success: We bring joy to the traditionally painful and annoying laundry and dry cleaning experience. We work with our Operations team to support our customers’ needs and we share their feedback internally so that we can continue to deliver the best experience you can possibly imagine. Every. Single. Day.